Quoted Booster System.
The Cel-Fi QUATRA is a network of cellular systems that is controlled by a main network unit. This intelligent system of coverage units can cover a large amount of space. We offer a free quotation, in which we analyze the square footage of a determined area. Please contact us if you would like to get a quotation.
Information About the Cel-Fi QUATRA.
Cel-Fi QUATRA In-Building Enterprise Cellular System.
In-Building Enterprise Cellular System Cel-Fi QUATRA is an active DAS hybrid solution for delivering high quality in-building cellular coverage. Through the combination of the best of active DAS and Cel-Fi technology that has been widely adopted by carrierQuatras around the world, Cel-Fi QUATRA is a scalable solution that provides configurations for single or multi-carrier environments. Options are available for off-air mode or via integration with carrier small cell equipment and operated in distributed small cell mode, creating a Supercell. Cel-Fi QUATRA is self-configuring and self-optimizing, distributes RF over Ethernet (RFoE), and leverages Power over Ethernet (PoE) for ease and accuracy of installation by Cel-Fi Certified professionals. The system can be monitored and managed using the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform.
- Improves cellular reception for venues from 15,000 to 50,000 sq. ft. per system
- Built for streamlined installation and maintenance by Cel-Fi Certified professionals
- Carrier approved and unconditionally network safe for voice and data
- Intelligently self-configures and continually self-optimizes to adapt to environmental changes
- AntennaBoost intelligent antenna aiming optimizes signal quality
- Remote monitoring and management using the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform
- Off-air donor signal
- Small cell donor (QUATRA 1000 only)
- 100 dB max gain • Nextivity’s IntelliBoost™ Six-Core Processor supports 3G/4G speeds with low power consumption
- Advanced proprietary digital echo-cancellation and channel select filtering algorithms
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continually and dynamically maximizes system power
- Adaptive signal equalization
- Seamless integration with the macro network; improves network efficiency without causing interference
- Only one power outlet needed per system (at the NU)
- Supporting peripherals available (antennas, mounts, range extenders, etc.)
- Carrier Grade: 100dB gain for Band 2/4/5/12 (3G/4G/LTE)
Scalable: 1 Network Unit for up to 4 Coverage Units per Carrier
Network Safe: Compatible with All Major Canadian Carrier ( Telus , Bell &
Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit (NU):
The scalable Network Unit is the central hub for the Cel Fi system. It distributes
power and RF via ethernet to up to 4 Coverage Units (CU), providing coverage up to 50,000 ft² . Use as many NU’s as the building design needs.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA system
- Provides power over PoE to Coverage Units and QREs
- Connects to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU):
The Coverage Unit provides coverage from the Network Unit (up to 4 per Network Unit), leveraging built-in antennas. Alternatively, it has a passive antenna port and can support up to 8 remote antennas.
- Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA system
- Powered by Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
Cel-Fi QUATRA Range Extender (QRE):
Cel-Fi QUATRA Range Extender is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) device that extends the maximum cable distance between the NU and the CU.
- Allows NU-to-CU cable lengths of up to 200 meters (650 ft.)
- Power over Ethernet (no separate power supply or PoE injector needed)