Information about the Cel-Fi GO M
Cel-Fi GO M Specialized Vehicle Booster.
Cel-Fi GO M is optimized for mobile applications such as trucks, boats, and RVs. It features the IntelliBoost™ technology which allows it to automatically adjust to the fast changing cellular network conditions as you move. ONLY when the signal is poor, will the Intelliboost maximizes gain while boosting thus preventing any potential degradation of existing cellular service.
The Cel-Fi GO M connects to an external Donor Antenna to draw in a cellular signal from the macro network. The Cel-Fi GO M Smart Signal Booster finds the appropriate cellular signal, per the product’s configuration, improves the signal, and amplifies it. Improved service is provided to the user via the Server Antenna.
• Superior performance: 65 max gain with IntelliBoost
• Environmental rating: Outdoor NEMA 4 Rating
• Multi-carrier support with carrier switching
• Multi-user support
• Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for voice and data
• Unconditionally network safe
• SMA Female antenna connectors
• Cel-Fi WAVE management platform
Cel-Fi WAVE and Cel-Fi GO M
Your Cel-Fi GO M will automatically select the strongest cellular signal to boost. However, you may manually configure the system preferences using Cel-Fi WAVE. Connect to Cel-Fi GO M with a bluetooth enabled mobile device, and manage the boost settings.
NEMA 4 Rating
• The Cel-Fi GO M is NEMA 4 rated, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. The NEMA 4 rating provides the following advantages:
• A degree of protection against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt and windblown dust)
• A degree of protection from the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water)
• Equipment will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure
Cel-Fi GO-M Youtube Video