Information about the Cel-FI GO TRUCKER
Cel-Fi GO TRUCKER Smart Vehicle Booster.
The Cel-Fi GO TRUCKER solution includes the Cel-Fi TRUCKER Antenna and Cel-Fi Server Antenna. Multi-user and multi-carrier support, plus easy carrier-switching available through the Cel-Fi WAVE app. With an industry leading 65 dB gain in mobile mode and 100 dB gain in stationary, the Cel-Fi GO TRUCKER is an ideal solution for cross country trucking.
• Superior performance: 65 max gain with IntelliBoost
• Environmental rating: Outdoor NEMA 4 Rating
• Multi-carrier support with carrier switching
• Multi-user support
• Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for voice and data
• Unconditionally network safe
• SMA Female antenna connectors
• Cel-Fi WAVE management platform
Cel-Fi WAVE and Cel-Fi GO TRUCKER
Your Cel-Fi GO TRUCKER will automatically select the strongest cellular signal to boost. However, you may manually configure the system preferences using Cel-Fi WAVE. Connect to Cel-Fi GO Trucker with a bluetooth enabled mobile device, and manage the boost settings.
NEMA 4 Rating
• The Cel-Fi GO Trucker is NEMA 4 rated, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. The NEMA 4 rating provides the following advantages:
• A degree of protection against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt and windblown dust)
• A degree of protection from the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water)
• Equipment will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure
• CFGO-M Cel-Fi GO M Mobile Wireless Booster Kit. Includes 65dB Gain Booster, Slim Low Profile Server Antenna w/12.5' Cable, 12V DC/DC VPA Power Supply. Support Multiple Users.
• SP-TKR5-T SurePower NMO Trucker Elevated Feed High Gain 5 dBi Antenna (698-2155 MHz) with Ground Plain, 28.25" Mast and Enclosed Coils•
SP-NMOHF-SMA SurePower Sealed 3/4" NMO High-Frequency Mount Kit with 17’ RG-58U Double Shielded Cable and Solid Center Conductor (SMA Male Connector) •
AM-305 Mirror/Clamp-on Antenna Bracket 3/4" Hole. Fits small and larger diameter mirror bars on transport trucks.