Cel-Fi GO RMOE
Boost with Confidence
On All Boosters!
Information About the Cel-Fi RMOE.
Cel-Fi Remotely Managed Celular Booster (RMOE).
The Cel-Fi GO RMOE is a high reliability, ruggedized and remotely managed cellular repeater solution that leverages Cel-Fi GO product combined with a cellular modem to establish an internet connection to Cel-Fi WAVE management platform. The product is designed to extend the cellular network to remote and rugged locations that are not readily accessible to service technicians, or any area where remote management is desired.
- Remote Management: Users can access the Cel-Fi WAVE portal remotely through a web interface.
- Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
- Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance metrics.
- Cel-Fi WAVE Portal: Cel-Fi WAVE remote device and asset management, enables data modeling and reporting, and globally trusted carrier-grade security. Web-Based
- Applications: Easy to connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
- Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi GO RMOE intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including Operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby Cel-Fi devices or boosters.
|Wave User Guide|